50 mL Serological Pipettes for cell culture, individually wrapped in plastic/plastic or paper/plastic peels, and available packed in bags or shelf dispenser cartons.
50 mL Serological pipets are bidirectionally graduated in 1/2 (0.5) mL increments with negative graduations up to 10 mL.
Celltreat 50 mL serological pipets are made of high clarity polystyrene with bold graduations, allowing the user to clearly see demarcations through dark-colored media and reagents. Bidirectional graduations (50-4 mL and 0-46 mL, top to bottom).
Purple color-coded (strips at top of pipet and on packaging). Premium material barrier plug. Sterile, DNase and RNase free and non-pyrogenic.
Manufactured to ASTM Standard Specification for Serological Pipets E-934.
- Individually-wrapped in plastic/plastic peels, packed in bags, 30 pipets/bag, 90 pipets/case (Celltreat cat # 229230A).
- Individually-wrapped in paper/plastic peels, packed in bags, 30 pipets/bag, 90 pipets/case (Celltreat cat # 229230B).
- Individually-wrapped in paper/plastic peels, packed in bags, 25 pipets/bag, 100 pipets/case (Celltreat cat # 229030B). ←BEST VALUE
- Individually-wrapped in paper/plastic peels, packed in bags, 25 pipets/bag, 200 pipets/case (Celltreat cat # 229031B). ←BEST VALUE, Double Case Size
- Individually-wrapped in paper/plastic peels, packed in cartons, 45 pipets/carton, 90 pipets/case (Celltreat cat # 229230).
Excellent cost saving alternative to BD Falcon™ (Cat # 357550) and Corning Costar® (Cat # 4490) serological pipettes.
→BEST VALUE serological pipettes differ slightly from the classic serological pipettes from Celltreat Scientific. For instance, the 25 mL and 50 mL pipets have an anti-drip tip. Other details that make them different are an arrow printed on the pipet indicating how the pipet should be positioned in the pipet aid so that the user can best see the negative graduations. They are the lowest priced individually-wrapped serolgicals, so it may be best to give them a try to save some money, and if you don’t love them, try the more expensive ones. They don’t come packed in cartons and don’t come wrapped in plastic/plastic, so if you prefer or need those features, then it would be best to purchase the others.